The lovely&wonderful http://www.propergorgeforless.wordpress.com (check out her blog! It’s brilliant) has nominated me the Versatile Blogger Award! I read the comment she left me on my last post, and I was just like ‘omg,omgomgomgomgwowow.’ Seriously though, wow.
I just totally completely cannot believe I have a blog badge!:) That’s amazing, like reallyreally amazing.
Aren’t I good with words?
My nominations areee:
There are only ten nominations here when there are supposed to be fifteen, but my laptop won’t let me open a new tab, so I can’t decide on another five blogs, but I’ll upload the ASAP. By the way, bananarockets is Cass’s blog, who you might have seen in my make-up tutorial. Check her blog out!:)
7 FACTS ABOUT ME THAT YOU’RE REALLY NOT INTERESTED IN BUT ARE READING ANYWAY, BECAUSE YOU’RE A LOVELY PERSON:
1) I can quote every episode of Friends, having watched each episode at least 8 times.
2) I can’t accept being wrong. But that’s OK, because I’m always right.
3) I’m a vegetarian, who used to eat fish, but no longer eats fish because it’s gross:S
4) I hate cats.
5) I blatantly refuse to go on pirate ship-esque rides at theme parks. NOT FUN.
6) I love Disney movies:)
7) My Mii is much more attractive than I am.
The Rules of The Versatile Blogger:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, 7 things about yourself.