OK, so, www.spannerr.wordpress.com just nominated me for the supersweet award, and http://www.publictransituser.wordpress.com nominated me for the wordpress family award AGES ago, and I’ve been a horrible person and completely forgotten to post about it. So, you’re both brilliant, and I’m sorry, and the rest of you should go to their blogs and click follow and like and comment and all that stuff:)
The WordPress Family Award
I think you’re supposed to nominate five people, but because I’m doing both of these awardy-things, I think I’m going to do three for each-sorry! I probably will add people when I remember some other blogs I’m in love with:) I’m going to do a list at the end of this post of all the blogs, and *breakingawardrules* they can choose which award they want, because I find it really difficult choosing!
The Super Sweet Blogging Award
To become have Super Sweet Blogging Award, you have to:
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 5 Super Sweet Questions
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award image in your blog post.
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers.
- Notify the nominees of their nomination on their blog.
The 5 Super Sweet Questions:
- Cookies or Cake? What category would Orea cheescake be under? Because that.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? What sort of question is that? MADNESS. Vanilla cookies with chocolate chunks.
- Favorite Sweet Treat? Aero. Enough said.
- When do you crave sweet things the most? When there’s nothing sweet in the house.
- Sweet Nickname? …Loll(i).
And the nominations for my choose-your-award-situation:
So there we go! Nominees- feel free to choose an award or take both:) You’re all amazing, and thanks to the amazing bloggers who nominated me!:)